TERMS & CONDITIONS
ALOHA Snow Bus
Terms and Conditions Of Service.
We aim to exceed expectations, so please review the following terms and conditions to make sure we are on the same page before you ride with us. If you have any other questions please contact us directly.
All trips are subject to changes or cancellation due to force majeure (as interpreted by ALOHA Snow Bus) including but not limited to changes in weather,mountain conditions,road conditions, exceptional or severe weather conditions, including snow or flood, deaths and accidents on the road, vandalism and terrorism, unforeseen strike by third parties, events/parades, demand or act of god, we will always attempt to let you know by phone or through e-mail as timely as possible, all ticket purchasers with any changes in schedule. Even though all efforts will be made to reach you, we highly advice you to check our site, our social media pages (Facebook, Instagram) or give us a call CELL: 6943842594 at least 10 hours prior to departure.
ALOHA Snow Bus is not responsible for delays in transportation due to, but not limited to, traffic, weather, road conditions, compliance with request of the police, delays caused by other customers,other circumstances affecting passengers safety or acts of god.
We maintain the right to depart any location at our scheduled times listed. If you are not onboard at the scheduled departure time, we may leave you behind.
In the rare event of issues with the bus itself, we will make every attempt to remedy the issue. In some cases a replacement bus will be needed, which can take a few hours travel from the bus depot to your location. If you decide to take action into your own hands, and find other means of transportation,we cannot refund you any portion of your original purchase,nor reimburse you for your new cost.
ALOHA Snow Bus drivers and trip leaders have the right to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alchohol or illegal drugs, and/or whose behavior is considered to pose a threat to the driver,the vehicle or the other passengers,without any obligation for a refund at any time.
ALOHA Snow Bus is not responsible for damaged personal items or lost or stolen goods.
All passengers are responsible of their personal belongings, luggage, and sports equipment.
Be aware and be carefull at all times.
ALOHA Snow Bus will not be responsible for lost or stolen lift tickets.
Reservations and payment in full of your chosen package are required to guarantee a seat on the bus.
ALOHA Snow Bus reserves the right to cancel the trip even only due to weather forecast.
All passengers will be issued a full refund in the event of such cancellation by us.
ALOHA Snow Bus expressly reserves the right to change our policies without prior notice.
All ALOHA Snow Bus packages and tickets are non-transferable withour prior notice and permission by ALOHA Snow Bus.
By making this purchase you understand that ALOHA Snow Bus provides access to potentially hazardous activities and you hereby agree to indemnify ALOHA Snow Bus,its subsidiaries, officers and employees from all liability for any injury or death, that may occur to you or the minor for whom you are responsible on any ALOHA Snow Bus trip.
BOOKING IN ADVANCE FOR NEXT WINTER SEASON
THROUGH OUR PRE SEASON COUPON SALE
These purchases are non-refundable and non-cancelable.You may only reschedule or cancel these tickets 24 hours or more in advance from your departure time and date by paying a rescheduling fee of 12 € the bus only portion, plus a 5 € processing fee, only for those including equipment on the package purchased. You can not reschedule or cancel these tickets within 24 hours of your trip departure time and date. No part of these tickets will be refunded for missing the bus. Booking and reservation procedure is verified only when you deliver your coupon at the ALOHA Snow Bus retail store. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, offer, credit.This is a stand alone discount.
TRIP CANCELLATION/CHANGES AND REFUND
ALOHA Snow Bus reserves the right to cancel any trip, prior to departure, due to weather conditions or forecast,or any foreseen or unforeseen conditions. All passengers will be issued a full refund in the event of a cancellation by us. All passengers will be notified as timely as possible by phone or through their e-mail.
In the event that the destination you booked for is closed or is unsuitable we may change the destination to an equivalent destination at our discretion.
In the rare event of the bus returning at an earlier time than it is scheduled, due to force majeure (as interpreted by ALOHA Snow Bus) including but not limited to changes in weather,mountain conditions, governmental shutdowns, closed resorts and lifts, all passengers will get a refund of their ticket, minus the bus portion ticket which is 12 € for Kalavrita ski resort and 15 € for Parnassos ski resort.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES: MOUNTAIN RESORTS
ALOHA Snow Bus is a seller of third party services (lift tickets and lessons) for the mountains we travel to. ALOHA Snow Bus is not responsible, nor do we handle: conditions at the mountain, operations of mountain equipment and lifts, operations performed and represented from authorized ski schools, incidence and accidence that occur at the mountain. Once the third party tickets are issued and not used the same day, we are unable to refund them. In the case that lift tickets are issued and not used for any reason the same day, ALOHA Snow Bus will communicate on your behalf to the mountain resort addressing the outcome you are seeking but it is ultimately the mountain’s decision. If you decide on your own to accept renting or even buying technical clothing, accessories, ski/snowboard equipment, lessons, or any other equipment and operations performed and represented from the mountain resort, ALOHA Snow Bus is not responsible and liable, nor associated to events and/or conditions of the equipment and services delivered to you, even if it fails to be delivered to you.
We encourage you to read and to be aware of the terms and conditions of service for the mountain resort you are travelling to.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND
Cancellations by passengers must be made at least 24 hours or more before your trip departure time in order to receive a full refund. Departure time for day trips to Kalavrita ski resort is 7.00 o’clock AM and to Parnassos ski resort is 6.00 o’clock AM.
Cancellations made by passengers within 24 hours before your trip’s departure will receive a refund minus the bus only portion (12 € for Kalavrita ski resort, and 15 € for Parnassos ski resort) of your purchase plus a 5 euro processing fee for passengers who have included equipment from ALOHA Snow Bus on their selected package. To cancel or reschedule use our cell phone: 6943842594 or send a message to our facebook page. Sending an e-mail,leaving a voice message, or not being able to reach our office, does not remove accountability from you to follow up.
MISS THE BUS
No refunds will be issued if you miss the bus.
RESCHEDULING YOUR TRIP
Rescheduling your trip is the same as cancelling your original trip and booking a new one.
Keep in mind that rescheduling must be made at least 24 hours or more before your trip’s departure time in order to avoid paying any rescheduling fees. Rescheduling within 24 hours before your trip’s departure will receive a refund minus the bus only portion (12 € for Kalavrita ski resort,and 15 € for Parnassos ski resort) of your purchase plus a 5 € processing fee for passengers who have included equipment from ALOHA Snow Bus on their selected package.
Rescheduling to a different destination is possible.
To cancel or reschedule use our cell phone: 6943842594 or send a message to our facebook page. Sending an e-mail,leaving a voice message or not being able to reach our office, does not remove accountability from you to follow up.
TICKETS UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
If using a pre-season coupon (-30%).
If you miss the bus.
If using a promo code coupon through our web site.
DAMAGE OF RENTAL EQUIPMENT
In case of loss,theft,or damage of your rental equipment (only applied when you rent from ALOHA Snow Bus) you are liable for the repair/replace cost of the equipment unless you purchase a damage waiver.
When you purchase a damage waiver you are covered with reason for any accidental damage caused to your equipment. The indemnification obligation is as stated below.
1: Basic line ski: 120 €
2: Performance line ski/snowboard: 180 €
3: Demo line ski/snowboard: 260 €
1: Basic line boot ski: 75 €
2: Performance line boot ski/snowboard: 120 €
3: Demo line boot ski/snowboard: 175 €
1: Basic line binding ski: 65 €
2: Performance line binding ski/snowboard : 110 €
3: Demo line binding ski/snowboard: 160 €
RECREATIONAL ACTIVITY RELEASE OF LIABILITY,WAIVER OF CLAIMS,EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK,INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, AND PHOTO RELEASE
Please read and be certain you understand the implications of agreeing to these statements.
EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK ASSOCIATED WITH RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES
The word “I” and “my” refers to: the reader of these passages; the customer,user,or receiver of services provided by ALOHA Snow Bus.
I hereby affirm and acknowledge that I fully aware and understand the inherent hazards and risks associated with the recreational activity generally described skiing,snowboarding and other outdoors activities, including the rental of equipment and transportation associated therewith in which I am about to engage. Inherent hazards and risks include but are not limited to:
1. Risk of injury from the activity and equipment utilized is significant including the potential for permanent disability and death.
2. Possible equipment failure and/or malfunction of my own or other’s equipment.
3. This activity or portions of it takes place outdoors and therefore includes risks associated with exposure to elements, excessive heat, hypothermia,impact of the body upon the snow, encountering objects either natural or man-made, exposure to animals with the attendant risk of kicking, biting, shying away, running off or otherwise moving in an unanticipated manner causing injure and/or death.
4. My own negligence and/or the negligence of others, including but not limited to operator error and guide decision making including misjudging terrain, rapids, weather, trails or route location.
5. Attack by or encounter with insects,amphibians,reptiles,and/or animals.
6. Fatigue,chill,and/or dizziness,which may diminish my/our reaction time and increase the risk of accident.
I understand the description of these risks is not complete and that unknown or unanticipated risks may result in injury, illness, or death.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY,WAIVER OF CLAIMS,INDEMNITY AGREEMENT,AND PHOTO RELEASE.
In consideration for being permitted to participate in the activity(ies) described above and related activities,I hereby agree,acknowledge and appreciate that:
1. I HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY,DISABILITY,DEATH, or loss or damage to person or loss,stolen or damage to property, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE,the following named persons or entities,(herein referred to as “releasees”): and ALOHA COMPANY a private company owned by CHARALAMBOS GIANNOPOULOS ,this is the parent company and of Go By Bus d/b/a ALOHA Snow Bus,a Patras based corporation doing business as ALOHA Snow Bus,and its subsidiary affiliates.
2. To release the releases,their officers, directors, employees, contractors, representatives, agents and volunteers, vessels and its parent and subsidiary affiliates from liability and responsibility whatsoever and for any claims or causes of action that I, my estate,heirs,survivors,executors, or assigns may have for personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death arising from the above activities whether caused by active or passive negligence of the releases or otherwise.
By executing this document, I agree to hold the releasees harmless and indemnify them in conjuction with any injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property that may occur as a result of engaging on the above activities.
3. I hereby give and ALOHA COMPANY and CHARALAMBOS GIANNOPOULOS a Patras based company doing business as ALOHA Snow Bus, its officers, directors, employees, contractors, vendors, affiliates and agents,and its assigns, licensees, successors in interest, legal representatives and heirs the irrevocable right and unrestricted permission to use and make photographs of you (still,film,tape or otherwise), to use and record with a video or audio recording device,my name (or any fictional name), picture, portrait, photograph, and/or likeness in all forms and in all media and in all manners (‘Likeness”),without any restriction as to changes or alterations (including but not limited to blurring,distortion, alteration, optical illusion or use in composite form, or derivative works of my Likeness made in any medium, whether intensional or otherwise) in connection with the activity (ies) through the Company’s business, products and/or services, including but not limited to for advertising, for publication,for trade, or any other lawful purposes. I waive any right to inspect, modify, or approve any intermediary version (s) or finished version (s) of the results of the use of my Likeness (‘Results’). I waive any right to further compensation.
4. By entering into this Agreement , I am not relying on my oral or written representation or statements made by the releases, other than what is set forth in this Agreement. This release shall be binding to the fullest extent permitted by law. If any provision of this release is found to be unenforceable,the remaining terms shall be enforceable.
I have read this release of liability and assumption of risk agreement, and I fully understand its terms, and understand that I have given up legal rights by agreeing to it,even without my written signature, and I agree to it freely and voluntarily without any inducement. I represent that I am over 18 and legally competent to execute this agreement, which shall be a binding commitment.This release shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives,and assigns.
I will present these Terms And Conditions Of Service (inclusive of the Waiver Terms) and the Privacy Policies to the other user in my party in which I have purchased tickets for, and will not relinquish ticketing information or ticketing purchase confirmation to them unless they/he/she agrees to all conditions.
ALL MINORS (GUESTS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE) MUST HAVE A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN SEND AN EMAIL WITH A SIGNED WAIVER FORM (WAIVER FORM).ANY GUEST UNDER 15 YEARS OF AGE MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.